12/10/2012

Wild Animals I Have Known


I was looking for some good scans of Wild Animals I Have Known on the web, but the only one I could find wasn't very good, so I started scanning my copy and will be putting those here. I only have a few up now, but I'll let you know when there's more. (If you know of some good scans online please let me know.) This is a pretty great comic book drawn by LB Cole, and the inks still look great in my copy. There's something lost in the scans, though, because the way the dot patterns look on the screen doesn't match the way they look on the paper, but these scans look better than others I could find.

When I post more pages, I'll let you know.

If you scroll all the way to the right there's a "NEXT" in the bottom right corner that will take you to the next set of pages. And I could just post the links here:

1     2     3     4     5     6     7

Also, if the pages are too big on your screen, you can hold down "command" and press "-" (minus sign) (on a Mac) until you're happy, or hold down "CTRL" and press "-" (on a PC (I think?)). Doing the same with the plus sign will make them bigger.

No comments: